Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Goggle question

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  KIRKRIDER 
G
#1 ·
I have a larger face and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the best goggles for a guy with a bigger dome? Was considering the Oakley Wisdoms.:dunno: Thanks for any help!

#4 ·
If you prefer Oakley, the Wisdoms or the Crowbars will fit a your big melon.

#5 ·
Definitely don't go with the Wisdoms. I have a large face and they press right on the outside of my eyes. I don't know why they're labelled as a med/large fit, as they fit the girlfriend much better. The A frames fit better as well as the crowbars. Or I found Spy soldiers and smith phenoms to fit ok as well.

#8 ·
Yes, I have owned a couple of pairs of A-Frames. I find, as well as many others, that they don't give you the peripheral vision that the Crowbars and the Wisdoms give you. As far as actual fit, a lot of people prefer the fit of the Crowbar over the Wisdom. As far as actual size, the A-Frames are a smaller goggle.

My suggestion to jeffjens is to go to a shop if possible and try a bunch of goggles on. If you wear a helmet, bring it as well to make sure the goggles fit your helmet properly. I know from experience that the Wisdoms, even with the new side clips, don't fit perfectly with a Giro Fuse helmet but they do work well with a RED Skycap. If you go with wisdoms and are going to use a helmet, make sure they have the new side connectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.