Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goggle question
Thread: Goggle question
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Grimdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604al View Post
Have you actually tried them on? For me at least the wisdoms had a very awkward fit where they were pinching near the outer ends of my eyes, while the crowbars and a-frames provided much more of an even surrounding fit.

Yes, I have owned a couple of pairs of A-Frames. I find, as well as many others, that they don't give you the peripheral vision that the Crowbars and the Wisdoms give you. As far as actual fit, a lot of people prefer the fit of the Crowbar over the Wisdom. As far as actual size, the A-Frames are a smaller goggle.

My suggestion to jeffjens is to go to a shop if possible and try a bunch of goggles on. If you wear a helmet, bring it as well to make sure the goggles fit your helmet properly. I know from experience that the Wisdoms, even with the new side clips, don't fit perfectly with a Giro Fuse helmet but they do work well with a RED Skycap. If you go with wisdoms and are going to use a helmet, make sure they have the new side connectors.
Grimdog is offline   Reply With Quote