Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #1112 (permalink)
turbospartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
A box! Wouldn't have been able to go anyway. I pulled a muscle in my back badly yesterday. I'm in quite a bit of pain today still. This is on top of the fact that I'm taking 5-600mg of motrin.

Leo - go to Walgreen's and get one of those back pad things where it is a disposable wrap with some sort of heating stones or something built inside.

I pulled a muscle in my back once (lifting up a 5 gallon bucket of salt water to do a water change on an aquarium... made me feel like an old man when I pulled it and I was laying on the floor face down because every other position hurt).

I bought a pack of these (come in 3 packs I believe), you open it up and the heating stones start to activate and you just wrap it around wherever it hurts... heat last about 7-8 hours.

BTW - I think I'll be riding for the first time starting next week... A-basin and Loveland have been open for a few weeks, and Keystone opens up on the 5th I believe. BOOM!
turbospartan is offline   Reply With Quote