Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado Trip December 29- February 24 WHO WANTS TO SHRED!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
SamKatz

Default Colorado Trip December 29- February 24 WHO WANTS TO SHRED!!!!

Hey Dudes!!

My name is Sam, I'm 25, currently living/working in Seoul, South Korea!! I just booked my flight to Colorado!!! Heading there December 29th and leaving February 24th. SO STOKED!!!! I already bought my EPIC local pass so I have access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly and Northstar and 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. I also lucked out with an awesome apartment and roomies in Frisco so I'm pretty much all set up.

However I lack buddies to shred with, the guys i'm crashing with are all weekend warriors and since I will not be working AT ALL, I plan to hit the slopes every possible moment that my body can physically handle. It would be awesome to meet people who are keen to board during the week, or whenever really. So if anyone is around during these dates hit me up.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the season in Colorado. I'm stuck in South Korea where there is no chance of snow any time in the immediate future C ya soon!!!!!

Sam
SamKatz is offline   Reply With Quote