Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #533 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRICK-9 View Post
I've read this entire thread several times and find it strange that there is barely any talk of the Fun Kink. Can anyone enlighten me as to why the Airobic and Whatever can more glamour....

I had posted in this thread previously inquiring about the ET but since I am looking for something to add to my quiver that is different, this board has come up now. I am looking for a park oriented board that I can also take down ice steeps here on the east coast since my current stick is a Sierra Reverse Crew. Also I am 5'08/175 lbs w/ 10/10.5 boots. I would love to gowith the 154 to have a smaller park oriented board but don't want to push the envelope as far as the waist width and my weight is concernbed.

Thanks, and Yeah For It!
Hi Strick-9,

The Fun Kink is a terrific board but it is very soft an would not be my first choice for what you are describing. Very soft and NE icy steeps are not a perfect match, even with TBT. The ET's are still crazy fun for freestyling and in the park but are a bit stiffer and resist icy chatter quite a bit better.

Thanks!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote