Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cover yo face!
Thread: Cover yo face!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Harolddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
bandannas are worthless for face masks if its under 25, your anywhere with loose snow, you fall, or if its actually snowing. They never stay tight, they are pretty thin, and the second you take it off it gets cold and freezes in the the crumpled up shape its in around your neck. I have a fleece neck warmer that i pull up to my nose. super warm, then if its a warm day or im riding hard and im getting super hot ill just pull it down for a bit.
Yeah thats why I was kinda leaning towards neck warmers but have you seen AVALON7 facemasks? Apparently they are made out of some mesh material so they don't get wet and are only like 20 buck. Plus they are made by a member of this forum http://www.avalonseven.com/onlinestore.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasatchMan View Post
UA hood or Air-hole.

or you could take transworlds advice and spend $100 on a burberry cashmere scarf
Yeah I saw that today haha. I was like wtf I don't think I have ever seen someone rock that on the slopes lol.
Harolddd is offline   Reply With Quote