Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
post #1490 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 03:49 PM
ChristinaAK36

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
That is cool is your cabin on the Chena River by any chance? I loved canoeing the Chena when I lived there and there are so many nice places along the river. Hey, I found a couple of old scans of a fall Granite Tors hike. I will post them in your Alaska thread to give you some stoke for next summer`s hiking.
I am hoping I get the job driving truck for Carlisle out of Anchorage because I really want to move back to Alaska....
I saw the pics on the other thread - awesome, thanks! Makes me already ready for next summer, especially since it was a crisp -13 when I started my car this morning (joys of living in the flats). I am near Chena River. I looked for a cabin out on CHSR but they are few and far or crappy or lived in or too expensive. I got a place on Badger near the gate so I'm only about 10 minutes from CHSR down Nordale, 10 minutes to town, everything else about 20-30 minutes and they keep the road clear because of base and no hills to struggle with (however, I jog and they dont clear the nice, huge bike path!).

Good luck getting a job for Carlisle. You could work out of the Banks too though!

Life will pass you by if you don't jump on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.