one of our better hills about 3 hours away is doing a bag jump weekend. We're thinking of maybe trying it out, when would we ever get an opportunity like this again, maybe never.
- start of 3rd season
- still newbies in park but getting better
- mainly small jumps, never tried anything bigger than 10 footer
- is it worth the extra fee?
- would it be good for the kids and me to have fun and maybe work on simple 3's or what ever?
- Would there be to many serious riders to not make us welcome?
- Safe for the dad and 14 & 15 (JK but kinda serious quesiton)
- is this an oppurtunity to NOT pass on?