Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Tall Tee Question

14K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  fattrav 
#1 ·
Im really into the tall tee look. But lately ive just been wearing a 2XL T-shirt over my hoodie and calling it a tall tee. THe shirts are long enough but they are extrememely baggy around the shoulders. (im a size medium)
WHen you buy a tall tee, should it fit you normally around the shoulders and just be really long? If im a size medium, and i want a shirt down to my mid thigh that will still fit normally around my shoulders, what should i get?

#34 ·
I'm a huge fan of the tall tee's for what they serve and what they can look like.

I'm 5'10" and will wear a couple xlt shirts over a solid color sweatshirt on a warm bluebird day. They go maybe 4 inches below my waist line which REALLY helps keep snow away from scraping my sides when I crash. Where as a normal large T-shirt will roll up and expose my core.

Just get a LT an XLT. I normally fit Large, But i wear these over a sweatshirt so the XLT caps the shoulders just right. Anything that is more than halfway down someones calf looks retarded. Tall Tee's are acceptable to some extent. Halldor Helgason pulls it super well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.