Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Planning Japan Trip Jan/Feb '12 (Help us)
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tristan-NZ

Thanks for your advice! My girlfriend really loves her tree runs. We live in New Zealand where trees runs are very sparce where we ride. She's skiied most places, France, B.C, Colorado, Utah etc. I'm limited to NZ so this will be my first overseas snow trip (and I'm amping)

After reading that Hakuba withdraws passes for OOB (I assume tree runs?) it's a slight deterrent (but definitely doesn't eliminate the possibility)
I'm sure if Nozawa Onsen has tree runs we would look to do the Hakuba/Nozawa 2 week package.

This is the site I'm getting my information from Hakuba Ski Packages & Specials | www.ski-hakuba-japan.com

I'm not sure if that's Liquid Tours as they aren't exclusively advertised there, but in the packages are some Liquid Tours guides etc. so perhaps? Anyone care to shed some light?

Dreampow, will do in regards to letting you know our dates. Nothing beats local knowledge, that's for sure!