Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #828 (permalink)
Engage_mike

This is an awesome thread!! My current bitching complaint

HUMANA ONE INSURANCE
So I signed up for insurance back on february on my own individual policy..all was great except they put in a rider for my asthma and said they would not cover any asthma related issues for a year (ok this really sucks, why do I have insurance??) but ok I went with them anyways because the rest of their package was not horrible and the rate was decent...so the real bitching comes now when I go to add my newborn to the policy (Madison Paige, born Aug 27, I'm a proud father )
I add her and this was no problem..they said instantly, She is added..but then i realized that my policy, while good enough for me (a 30 yr old man with little illnesses) it was not going to be good enough for my newborn so i went to upgrade the policy..well then they asked for medical records for Maddy so I sent them immediately only for them to send me a letter telling me they would be canceling my insurance because I "did not mention that I was expecting or adopting" well...I didn't tell them because I DIDN'T KNOW! I signed my application on Jan 27 and we found out Feb 1. Anyways...its BULLSHIT and I HATE INSURANCE! I sent them a reason for my no supplying them with the info and it looks like either way they will still be canceling my insurance...so FUCK YOU HUMANAONE!
Engage_mike is offline   Reply With Quote