Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #706 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Why on earth does a guy in Idaho lower a pickup? You want lifted not lowered!......
haha i know i know, i get shit about 3 times a week from my friends. When i was looking for a truck i wanted a truck to haul my dirt bike, and that had low miles because i needed a long lasting dependable daily driver which is why i bought that truck, got it at 24,000 miles 3 years ago. and APPARENTLY ( and i dont remember this or know why i would have said it) when car shopping i said that "i dont want to look like a dam cowboy driving a huge lifted truck". I realize how wrong i was. I love lowered trucks, so at first i was all fine with it, i lowered it, got wheels did all my mods, then started actually playing around outside and exploring Idaho and realized oh shit, i kind of want a 4x4 truck now. Unfortunately the budget does not allow me to get a 4x4 of the quality i want, so i am going to have to wait to do some real off roading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote