Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best All Around Snowboarding Jacket
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Krug

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
I'm not worried about what others think. I just hate dropping cash on something then seeing 80 other people on the mountain with the same thing on.
I've been sold on the Sessions brand now for a couple years...super durable and really warm with a lot of useful features...not gimicy shit. You can also get pretty good deals on them as well.
Case in point...last year, I forgot my gloves in the van. I remembered only after my wife pulled away from the mountain...just so happens that the Sessions jacket I was wearing has lightweight pipe gloves built into it that fold up into the sleeve. Granted it was a spring day, but they did the trick and I didn't have to drop 50 bucks for a pair at the base in Copper.

I'd say the same for 686 and Volcom as well...

For me, Burton has never held up. I've had bad random things happen like blown seems that come undone, velcro that falls off, etc. But, I know there are a lot of folks that swear by Burton, I just have not had good luck with them, which is why I switched brands.

Andy
Krug is offline   Reply With Quote