Originally Posted by c0r3y.af
Well, the main reason is that I wouldn't be driving, I'd be going with a local ski-trip place (NEAS) and they're charging $74. I wouldn't want to commit if there's only going to be minimal terrain open, I'd rather wait until next month when they would have more terrain open.
It's been pretty warm in New England for the last few days. I haven't seen snow in the forecast, but they do make their own snow so I guess anything's possible.
Just thought I'd ask haha. Not sure if anyone is familiar with their previous opening dates and how they've done it in the past
MT Snow also says the 19th but to be honest I don't believe it.