Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Penn State situation
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
ShredLife
The Rooster King

this is some sick shit.

every single person who knew about this should not only be fired - they should face criminal charges IMO.

if i had a 10 year old kid, and said kid got raped in the showers by the perv, and someone saw it - you report that shit to the police, not the fucking coach - or you could do what i would do and cave the motherfucker's skull in right then and there.

fucking stupid coach who everyone puts on a unrealistic pedestal knows about it and reports it to the school but not the cops? fire him at the very least. fuck him - put him in jail. if people can go to jail for drugs or hitting someone then anyone who is complicit in a fucking RAPE should be in jail too. fuck Joe Pa. fuck the Penn State pres. fuck it - fire the whole board of directors - i'm sure they knew all about it.

if i was the father of one of these kids i would literally hunt these fucks down and make them bleed.

any Penn State student that would riot over this shit is an ignorant, entitled, clueless retard. Joe Pa was complicit to rape you fucking morons. he is not a fucking victim - he is a perpetrator.

Last edited by ShredLife; 11-10-2011 at 12:05 PM.