Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Microsoft funding climate change denial conference
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Frank101

The term denier is thrown around too much. What about us skeptics who rightfully questions methodology and incentives of scientists? Throwing the term denier around at anyone who doesn't 100% agree with man made global warming is throwing a negative connotation on another person's opposing views. Much like calling global warming believers as alarmists.

That being said, I don't dispute the climate has factually been increasing by a marginal amount over the last 100 years, however I am not convinced that it is solely human caused or that humans are a main cause of extremes in weather patterns currently faced. I can't stand how people look at Al Gores movie as absolute fact even though he was being intellectually dishonest in a lot of his points. Not saying everyone who believes the science of climate change also believes everything coming from Al Gore as well, but it makes me wonder what his intentions were then and now.

Also, if you are willing to say fuck the Koch brothers hopefully you you are on the same page to say the same about Fuck Warren Buffet. As you may know they both profit from policy they lobby and encourage.