Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Can't decide on Colorado
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
ilikebass

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroPhile View Post
Hahaha no way, The guy to girl ratio in summit county is outrageous. If your coming out on a vacation here as a single guy your chances of meeting a girl that doesn't have a whole entourage of guys hanging all over her are very slim. Don't get me wrong, coming on your own is not bad. You'll get a whole LOT more riding in than you would if you came here with a group of your friends and chances are that you'll meet a bunch of really cool people just not a lot of hot single girls.
Yeah there are a lot of guys around but there are definitely girls too. Dude who said 12/1 is wrong, you just got to go to the right places man. I meet girls every year out there and I'm not some kind of pretty boy either. Tip - girls love to dance, go to clubs. Much closer to 50/50. All I'm saying is there is no reason not to go alone if riding is what you want to do. You can find cool people including cool girls to chill with. Travel alone is pretty cool in general, an experience!
ilikebass is offline   Reply With Quote