Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - North Carolina Season Opener 11/12/11
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
threej21

while i was def stoked too, its not too much to brag on IMO...it was def one of the beginner type rail set ups as it was dug into the snow so to make it only about 6 inches high. when you fell, you didnt have far to fall and the pipe was giving so it didnt hurt too bad to slam on it if you fell, which i def did fall... the 180s out of 5050 were on a legit rail though so i was actually more stoked on that!! thanks for the encouragement though! also the corr pipe was like 25 ft long and its not like a front boarded the whole thing to a clean dismount...more like slid a few feet then just fell off the side and rode away..still felt good though, as my only front board attempts last year ended in me on my tailbone

Lol, funny to see a guy who live in slc talk about the cat...how long did you ride out here before moving out west?? im pretty jealous thats your story cause i wanna move out there too

also let me add in this...any of you guys/gals that are just getting into rails/jumps/anything really...just as nice as most peeps are on here about helping others out... the ones shredding your local park are mostly the same way too, when i kept hiking the park and hitting the rail over and over trying my 180 off, i started asking the guys that were sick nasty on the rails for some pointers, and they were nice as could be, gave me tips and they were super stoked when i finally landed it....
sounds cheezy, but i saw lots of noobs in there trying stuff but acted scared to speak up and ask for help...soooo just ask the guys that are ripping and theyll most likely help ya out if ya need it....

Last edited by threej21; 11-14-2011 at 11:31 AM.
threej21 is offline   Reply With Quote