Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding/Boot to go with NS Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
bcasey

I would say... try on a bunch of boots and buy the ones that feel the best but are snug enough so when they pack out.. they will not be too big.
Bindings.. I am partial to burton bindings for my own reasons. That said, bindings are personal pref. Take into account stiffness, padding, quality straps and most of all... ratchets that work. If you ride a lot.. also take into account binding repair. That is another reason I ride burton bindings, burton is easily the largest and most popular company and therefore there is a ton of shops that will have burton repair kits with replacement ratchets and ladders.

Generic response I know... but seriously, buy boots that fit very well. No one will be able to tell you what boots will be best for you but YOU. We can only tell you what kind of things to look for in a fit.

EDIT - Just wanted to add.. I ride burton boots with my burton bindings. They are designed to fit/work together well.

Last edited by bcasey; 11-15-2011 at 09:44 AM.
bcasey is offline   Reply With Quote