Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sunshine Opening Weekend
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
stunt66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcasey View Post
Well.. I am driving 11.5 hours to ride. I couldn't find anyone to ride with so I am just traveling/riding alone at this point. I have a decent "snowboard-bum" vehicle so that is always an option
I obviously would prefer finding somewhere to stay or splitting hotel with someone but I don't really want to wake up to a missing kidney or all my gear stolen.
Where are you driving from?
Where the heck ya coming from? thats fucking nuts to drive that far by yourself but good for you for making that trek. We took a 7 hr trip to kelowna last year and that was not a pleasant trip and there was 10 of us in 3 trucks(all had 4x4 and winters too), the road conditions were pretty intense and we lost count with the amount of cars in the ditch. The forecast around here looks pretty clear so roads shouldnt be too bad but storms can happen pretty fast. We had a mini snowstorm yesterday that lasted maybe an hour or so and that jammed things up real nice.
stunt66 is offline   Reply With Quote