Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sunshine Opening Weekend
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
stunt66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roremc View Post
Crazy! I bitch about the drive to Kicking Horse! (2 hours) I guess I am spoiled.

On a side note word is that the Lake will open more this weekend. If they open top of the world on Saturday I will be there! Let the punters have the first track at sunshine!
Same here, I used to bitch all the time about the extra 30 mins to louise but when my buddy has to drive 4.5 hrs from edmonton to ride sunshine i feel pretty fucking lucky. We make weekend trips to kicking horse because we think thats far lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcasey View Post
I was thinking Sunshine Friday and Louise on Saturday. I don't really know what I will be doing Sunday yet
If you are looking for someone to ride with, message me on here and we can meet up and ride somehow.
Sounds like a fun weekend, let us know hoiw it is. If you're anything like me you'll be curled up in the fetal position on sunday from all the pain. I used to be able ride 2 days no prob but i can barely do a full day now if its just guys(our significant others are slow and we have to wait)
stunt66 is offline   Reply With Quote