Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board Facts
Thread: Board Facts
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
civic2tegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Your board is 5 years old that renders this thread already obsolete. Here let me blow your mind The Angry Snowboarder Blog Archive 2012 Board Review Break Down
I Know... I know things like this and The good ride exist buuuttt I was just trying to start something here where we can all see what were riding, and get our feeling on our boards. And we can see what people think that have riden boards 50+ days rather then some guy that rides 3 boards a day and does reveiws. For instance Rossi Taipan a board I have alot of interest in I created a thread for and got 1 comment on... I went to the good ride and they're review is based on their 1 day somewhere in CA with massive powder?!?! how can that review help me decide on the east coast.. Totaly different conditions. So lets get some "real" opinions. I Know my board is old and no one would buy a board they stopped making 5 years ago it was just a template for future people to plug their info in. But I suppose if this thread would seem redundant due to other websites doing the same thing then let this thread die it was just an idea...

Last edited by civic2tegg; 11-16-2011 at 10:38 AM.
civic2tegg is offline   Reply With Quote