Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The government WILL collapse SOON
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPAZ
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default The government WILL collapse SOON

Stansberry's Investment Advisory (WATCH THIS!)

This is a 45 minute video, but it will pull you in immediately and you can get the basis after 4 minutes or so.
The US Dollar is the world's reserve currency, and as we pay back our debt to everyone we need to print TRILLIONS of dollars, destroying it's value. If countries decide that they want us to pay them back in another currency or disvalue the dollar, all of our prices will skyrocket overnight.

This has been long coming, and I am honestly rethinking my views on our government because of this. I've always considered myself liberal, but the democrats raising the debt ceiling made matters worse in my opinion. I'm starting to think that the tea partiers and OWS group have some VERY valid points. While I still disagree with almost all of their other ideas, I think we need to do something about this fast. Honestly, I think it's too late and this is happening no matter what. I've been preparing by moving my savings to a credit union for when the banks fail and our government can't assume their debt. Might even invest some of it while I still can.

What is your take on this? The evidence is very compelling, and the way things have been lately it makes much sense and fills in the blanks. It's pretty scary.