Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder Alert
Thread: Powder Alert
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

this years start is pitiful! this is some depressing shit

Tonight: Snow. Low around 31. South wind between 15 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow showers before 11am, then rain and snow showers. High near 39. Southwest wind between 13 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Thursday Night: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind between 11 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Friday: Snow showers. High near 26. West southwest wind between 11 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind between 11 and 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

atleast it gives me something to play in, but last year bogus was open and kicking on thanksgiving, now they hardly have shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote