Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 10/11 season video
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
ClevelandSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by l burke l View Post
The girl is my ex I dated for 4 years. We broke up in febuary. Turned out I wasn't the only guy dating her. It sucked cause it really pushed the video back. I ha to cut alot of clips cause she was in them. I missed one clip where she is in the background.

As for the rest of the comments, yeah you guys are right, mike (captain mustachio lol) and me (Matthew Burke) are the only ones that are in both. Also thanks for all the kind words. It always shocks me that this is enjoyable to anyone but us since the skill level isn't way up there. This year comin up should be the best yet. We have no one holding us back and we took a bunch of days off. I also bought the new gopro hero2 AND won the daily giveaway they do. That means we now have 3 gopros and over a grand in new mounts.

I have a 09/10 video that we did from 3 years ago but I'm kind of embaressed to even show it. It was done with a crappy Olympis point an shoot and edited on a 2002 pc. It was thrown together that year an after positive reviews from friends and family I decided to buy all the stuff I use now. I might post it up if for anything the laughs it will get and to show you can always improve and hone your skills.

Thanks again guys. Matthew Burke.
ah gotcha, sorry about the girl it happens. I think the vids get such positive responses because it is something that many of us can actually relate to. It looks like you guys are having fun and the stuff that you do are things I can strive to do myself. Pro videos are cool and all but I don't enjoy them as much as I enjoy these because the stuff that those guys do in the pro vids are things I will never be able to do myself
ClevelandSB is offline   Reply With Quote