Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Sponsorship

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Sick-Pow 
#1 ·
Im really stoked. I just board for fun but recently got a sponsor. (gopro ftw!) So I got to thinking and figured some of you guys and gals have to be sponsored. Do you guys enjoy it? I usually enter comps @ bear but never have placed super high.

#5 ·
From my knowledge gopro doesn't really do sponsors. They launched a "sponsorship" contest recently on Facebook for picture entries. Im guessing thats whats going on here but if not huge props. Gopro is on the serious rise in action sports brands. Its not red bull but it sure as hell holds some value as a brand now a days.

#11 ·
Sweet dude, getting someone to back you (pull your socks up) in your passion is really rad. As snowboarding is like an art form, and not a sport, make sure that even when you're competing, that you are doing it for yourself. The spancers come along for your ride. Rep'in product can be fun, teaching people, snowboarders, helping them get in somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.