Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anyone in the Seattle area looking for snowboard mates?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Poseidenj

Default Anyone in the Seattle area looking for snowboard mates?

Sorry if this comes off as a bit pathetic. I'm currently at a local college, and most of my friends are at UW Seattle. While a lot of them do board, none of them are going up that often until winter break, and I'd like to hit up Stevens (or Snoqualmie) before then, as I plan on getting a student-pass.

I'm around the beginning stages of the intermediate level, or maybe the late stages of beginning. Part of the problem is I was using size 11 1/2 boots that a friend gave me for free, while I wear a size 8 1/2. I started last year, had one regular lesson on the bunny slope, then everything beyond that I just did by myself/with friends. Though, I've been doing very effective body weight workouts/HIIT cardio/gymnastics work since then, so I think I'll be able to do a lot better. I also now have some safety gear, to boost my confidence.

I've been on skyline, hogsback, some stuff on the backside, but nothing more than a blue.

I'm guessing most people on this board are way more advanced, but, even if you are just looking for people to carpool with, I'm fine with that. I live in Kenmore, so, preferably people in Bothell/Kenmore/woodinville/kirkland, but, if you make a short drive from Seattle to here, that's fine too. If anyone at all is looking, hit me up.
Poseidenj is offline   Reply With Quote