Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mammoth Trip Epiphony!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
colortv

Default Mammoth Trip Epiphony!

SOOOOooo just got back from mammoth...and i kinda had this whole turn of style. it was the first day on the trip and we were hitting up the park and i was attempting a fat kink rail, which i ate it hard on and smacked my knee which is all inflamed lol, when i realized that i'm scared shitless of stuff like that. whenever im on my way to to a hill im flippin out but when it gets down to it and the rail/box/jump is in front of me im shaking in my boots...i need help
it was at this point in the trip that i started to just ride around instead of the park, i did do a couple boxes and jump runs though, i just didnt spend my entire day there. the rest of my bunch of friends are all into the whole freestyle deal and i, who up to this last week, was totally into it as well.

has any1 else had this like happen to them? by that i mean the whole realization about freestyle and freeriding. i don't know if its me being a chicken shit about the park or just finding what i really like about snowboarding...soooo twisted!