Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - BRAND NEW IN PLASTIC Ride "KINK" 155 snowboard
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
threej21

well, for your information, im at work, which is the only time i do get on this forum. but nice try on bashing me, i do plenty on my time away from work, like SNOWBOARDING for one and many other outdoor activities...so to that, i say FUCK OFF BUDDY...and no this forum is not just to sell stuff, its a place to get information,advice,tips,opinions on all aspects of the sport we all love to do, snowboarding..sooo, if all you came here for, was to try and sell your 2 year old deck for a ridiculous price, then youll prolly wanna go ahead and move on..if you noticed, theres been a lot of activity on the forum today, yet noone decided to write shit on your sale thread. prolly cause not many people are looking to buy an overpriced deck from a guy who has never even introduced himself to the community and whose first post was this sale thread....so again ill say FUCK OFF and im done with you...i showed people where to get this board for a better price than you offered and thats all...see ya
threej21 is offline   Reply With Quote