Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

FS: 2011 Lib Tech T Rice 157 and 2011 Rome Targa

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  songa 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys, due to my financial situation I have to part with one of my favorite setups, the 2011 Lib Tech Travis Rice in 157 and the 2011 Rome Targas in matching white, size L/XL.

both have been used lightly for only two days last year, with barely any wear at all. this is excellent condition, like new stuff!

$400 shipped for the board - SOLD!!!!!

$170 shipped for the bindings

pm me with offers!
peace!

#2 ·
hey guys, due to my financial situation I have to part with one of my favorite setups, the 2011 Lib Tech Travis Rice in 157 and the 2011 Rome Targas in matching white.

both have been used lightly for only two days last year, with barely any wear at all. this is excellent condition, like new stuff!

$420 shipped for the board
$150 shipped for the bindings

$500 shipped for board and bindings together!

I can snap some pictures later today, I'll update later!

peace!
Hi,

What size are the bindings? And would it eventually be possible to ship them to the Netherlands?

Cheers,
Willard

#3 · (Edited)
sorry forgot to mention that the targas are size L/XL!! thanks! pics coming soon

also, these bindings feature Rome's canting footbed system...i will be including ALL the spare footbeds and stuff that came with the bindings as well!

and as for shipping internationally...i dont mind as long as the extra shipping costs are covered!

#4 · (Edited)
ah hey guys im sorry to do this but i got a local guy who offered me $170 for the pair...i really need the funds right now and hes ready to buy so i have to consider him. thing is i feel bad i already have a couple of you guys interested so i figured id give you guys the chance to match...$170+shipping gets it...lets say $180 shipped? i feel bad for doing this but let me know if there are any takers! thanks!!!

#5 ·
and here are the pics...

again i apologize for taht price increase...but this is also barely used, like new gear so i know ull be satisfied. as you can see in the pics, im also including everything the bindings came with (except the original box)! this includes:

-extra canting footbeds in 0 degrees, 2.5 degrees, and 3.5 degrees for both L and R sides

-extra padding insert for the big strap for both L and R (the red foam pads in the pic)

-rome STOMP PAD, LEASH, and all screws

-rome manual

also rest assured i wil not screw you over...i have made a few transactions on this site in the past with no problems, and if it helps my ebay ID is 'senorsong' with positive feedback!. just PM me if you want to know anything else, ill give you a timely and thorough response as i got nothin to hide!

thanks again! peace!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.