Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowolf, I have a question.
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Default Snowolf, I have a question.

Ok so today at work I was bored and pissed off, so I decided I deserve better in life. I have decided to fly into Oregon on the may 5, and fly out on the 8. I get 3 full days and on half day(good fly schedule). I need help with finding the most economical trip ever, I am renting a car at the airport and driving to the resorts. Where should I ride? where should I stay? and I know ill be eating fast food in all day long. The one thing I wont be cheap is in lift tickets. The reason I chose Oregon is because of the summer riding they offer. Is it a safe bet for those days that I will find snow? and what resorts do you think are going to be open?

I like riding many resorts in a single trip, I get bored fast. But I don't want to be driving a lot since it is a short trip. I am bringing my friend with me as long as he can get off from work, most probably he will. So basically i need a cheap place to stay under 50 a day.

Any input is greatly appreciated, another person with info please go ahead.

Is there anything to do in Portland the first day I do not want to ride.

Thanks for your help, I truly appreciate it.