Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - College Roommates.......
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Perpetual3am
Veteran Member

Definitely have a talk about the issues you have, better to do it over a few beers. Go into it realizing that it might not change much, and if you want things to change I would really consider what's annoying and what drives you nuts about him. It'll be easier to make small changes than bigger ones, especially if it's who they are as a person.

I lived with a couple of close friends for a year and by the end of it, my one buddy completely drove me nuts with his lack of doing anything around the house. And I mean anything. It got to a point that I didn't talk to him for a few months after we all moved it, but thankfully we're still great friends and moved on from it. Seeing how he keeps his house now and is happy living like that, it makes sense to me. And although he didn't clean up to much after we talked about things, he still did enough to not drive me and the other guy crazy...and when you're living together, that's ok.