Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Question about the Buy and Sell ?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jenzo
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
I don't think you understood what I was trying to get across.
I live in Maple Ridge which is close to the center of the Frazer Valley.
Even though this is a Western Canada section, I've noticed quite a few people seem to also living in the Fraser Valley, & going to the same mountains.

I know of two people from this forum, that have replied to my Craigslist postings.
They might not know it, but the same email confirms it.

Since you guys & myself are the ones that live & breath snowboarding, hence the membership to this forum.
I figured I might as well just post all my shit in here.
Hopefully that is more clear on my intentions, make more sense?

So I don't need a paypal thing, well maybe I do? But I have to much on my plate @ the moment
Sure you can post here for local only, but since you are Canadian you also have the option of using Electronic Money Transfer (EMT) nearly all banks and credit unions support this.

Paypal is really not painful to set up. Just sign up and add a credit card and a bank account (it's a good idea to be verified, saves suspicion and hassles). When you add a bank account (you just need a cheque) Paypal will put a couple tiny deposits in your account for confirmation. It's really not a big deal if you are legit.

Shipping clothes is cheap, boots not really worth it, and boards well that just depends on the board.
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote