Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #778 (permalink)
boarderaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
I just bought basically my dream truck...a 1996 (1st gen) x-cab 4x4 toyota tacoma that is in very very good condition, its at 122k miles. Its my "dream truck" because the 1st gen tacoma is one of the best 4x4 trucks you can buy, it is small, light and nimble so it can get through any trail, it is built to be an offroader and even stock has great ground clearence, it has an amazing bulletproof engine,and the aftermarket is increadible, plus many others i cant remember. The only reason i bought a truck at 122k miles is because it is a 1st gen toyota tacoma and they are famous for lasting forever. I loved my lowered 2wd 99 tacoma (and had to sell it to buy this one), but i really wanted a 4x4. So i found this one that was very well taken care of and jumped on it. Of course one of the biggest reasons i got a 4x4 was for driving in the winter to go snowboarding, so this will be my new mountain assault vehicle!
Nice find! Taco's in this shape are definitely not a common sight. It's a shame Toyota doesn't make their vehicles the way they used.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote