Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Toyota Tacoma Shred-mobile ?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #57 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasatchMan View Post
sooo it looks like this tacoma is just not going to happen....been working on it for 3 weeks and one thing after another...

so try not to laugh, but I have an opportunity to steal a slightly used Honda Ridgeline.... How are these things in winter/snow/mountains? I won't be doing too much/if any off-roading in the summer. Just a full on snowboarding-shred-mobile. Could the ridgeline take on that task? I know it's like a car with a bed, but how is the 4wd/awd system? kicking in only when needed, unless you lock it but can only stay under 18mph...

any input? I know there are better vehicles but this is looking like a last resort, as far as 4wd goes.

EDIT: and not literally steal, just an incredible price
HA! from what i hear the ridgeline is a joke of a truck. Its like a half ass subie with some more ground clearence. Whats up with the taco situation? Whats giving you problems? Price, quantity of vehicles, miles?? If a good truck comes up, you better be ready to go there within a few days and test drive it and be ready to pull the trigger if it all checks out. There are unfortunatley no amazing deals with these things, if someone is selling it they know what they have and how much its worth and what the demand is for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote