Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

What are other night activities?

9K views 44 replies 7 participants last post by  Ezkimo 
G
#1 ·
What do you think are some of the night activities that snowboarders usually do?

#39 ·
mpdsnowman said:
Actually the fried pork skin is the ultimate. If you dry it, you can keep it forever and use it as protein when you go riding, sort of like jerkey. But yea the Llama won big time. I was in no fashion to debate with him about his lewdness.

Now last night was a concert. "The Outlaws" and "Dickey Betts". The outlaws blew em away both shows. It started raining to cool it down. Then of course you got the people with the umbrellas its like "put em down" its only rain. But man they rocked. Dont get me wrong Dickey betts was excellent, did a 15 minute version of "jessica".

Tonights nitelife is going to be fun, We got the Comodores..I know, I know but its a concert, and theres people there. Will I trade in my tye dye for a pair of bell bottoms and tight silk shirts?? Pleeeeeeeaseeeee!
Oh yeahhhhh....get DOWN!!!!

G
#41 ·
Probably just ripping it, and sitting back in a hot tub with some mixed drinks and just listening to music while looking at the stars. Nothing better. Add some social life, and you got your self a mini party.:p

#42 ·
mott said:
Probably just ripping it, and sitting back in a hot tub with some mixed drinks and just listening to music while looking at the stars. Nothing better. Add some social life, and you got your self a mini party.:p
That's my type of party. Just a few friends chillin and havin a good time. Nothin better.:thumbsup:

#44 ·
Last year the routine was to hit the hot tub as soon as I got home (condo life benefits ;) ) ... relax there for an hour or so, then get ready and hit the bars after... And if that's saturday night; leave the bar early and hit the slopes in the morning again :thumbsup:

I've never gone night boarding, but where I live its not too great here... 1st thing in the morning is awesome for snow conditions too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.