Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Northwest Conditions Thread
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Junior Member
Springskater's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well TLine was the plan originally but the way it works out we can only go for night skiing, & their's is closed at the moment. So we hadta go with meadows:/ I guess it will be better than not boarding at all. The forecast is just depressing, endless clear skies for the entire area. If it was just me I'd be TLine all day but they can't afford the full day price plus rentals, they're all beginners. Oh well, I'll be able to ride willamette all winter & have a tentative plan for a Bach trip with another friend.
Springskater is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome