Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #174 (permalink)
dag/rj

Hi people!!!
Iīm from Brazil and I have a friend (my sisterīs boyfriend) that is living in Canada.
He will come back in late december and I want to buy a new board, bindings and boots so he can bring to me.
I look around at many american sites, but they donīt ship all brands to other countries. Only a few.
Besides, I really wanna know how works to buy something at a USA online store and ship this to Canada?
Do I have to pay taxes? How would I pay that?
Iīve been thinking thatīs more easier to buy at a Canada online store.
Do you know any web site to compare prices of the stores and show where can I get the best price or do I have to look into every site to see that???
I want to congratulate everyone in this forum for your great tips....Iīve already search at all websites you indicated in this forum...It really helped a lot!!!
Best regards.
OBS: My sister spent 2 last months there and loved Canada. She went to many cities....Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, New Scotia, Lake louise, Banff, Niagara Falls and others that I donīt remember right now. I wanna go in 2013 to Banff, Lake Louise and Whistler. Maybe in 2012 if my sisterīs boyfriend continue there. Heīs living in Calgary. Easy to go to Banff and Lake Louise.
dag/rj is offline   Reply With Quote