Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best resort for a bachelor Party in the North East
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
deeken

Default Best resort for a bachelor Party in the North East

Peeps,
I'm looking to plan my bachelor party for some time in late January to mid February. I'd rather plan it myself rather than leave it to one of my buddies who might get me in some sort of trouble.
I might even consider Superbowl Weekend. I want to do a weekend trip to a Ski Resort on the North East. A few of us snowboard and the rest don't. I want a resort that isn't too far away from NYC (no further than 5 hours) and has something to offer everyone. I've been to Stowe, Stratton and Hunter. Stowe was amazing but way too far up there. Hunter was only good for a day trip and Stratton seemed a little honkey tonk.

I'm considering Killington or Okemo. My fiance hates Killington because she believes a lot of NY riffraff head up there (even though we are from NY). I personally don't care. I just want to ride for a day and party with my buddies at night.

What would you guys recommend between these two, or do you suggest something else?
Much thanks.
deeken is offline   Reply With Quote