Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - High Cascade Snowboard Camp MT Hood
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mooz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
HCSC is a good program. Windells also has great programs. You will love it and Timberline has a near record snowpack so summer riding is going to be epic. What makes this year`s snowpack so awsome is the winter weather gave us a very nicy freeze/thaw cycle so this snowpack is very dense and firmly packed meaning it will melt slowly and even in the heat of summer it will have good resistance to melt off.

I ride Mt. Hood all summer long and while I don`t work with HCSC and can`t ride in their area, I will be around on the hill. After camp, we can do some riding up on Palmer and on the Mile. The public terrain parks are good and the open glacier is a blast for fast free riding. Keep in touch and I will make sure to take a day or two off and ride with you.
Good! I was starting to wonder how Adult geared the whole event was. Sure they have specific adult camps but I couldn't find a ton of information and was starting to wonder. At least now I can call you up and do some riding and/or drinking.