Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best resort for a bachelor Party in the North East
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
deeken

Quote:
Originally Posted by neednsnow View Post
Haha......She doesn't want you going to Killington because she knows K-Ton is ripe for you to have one last go at it with a buxom NYC/NJ Rifraf beauty before you become spoken-for. Even if you plan on avoiding temptation, She will be controlling the rest of your life, do not let her plan your bachelor party for you!!!

Dude....Killington vs Okemo? Killington, no questions asked! More Variety, More Terrain, and more to do for the buddies who just want to be hung-over on Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks for your input, Killington seams like the best place that offers something for everyone. Even though she hates it I'm going make my own opinion of it. I just hope it ain't that crowded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconzoo View Post
sure ride Stowe, but take your Bachelor Party to Montreal. I've never seen such wildness as in that town.
I've heard a lot about the lovely French Speaking Canadians and the strip joints up there. Everyone tells me that's the place to go. Unfortunately I am getting a lot of resistance about the drive up there. And flying is out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lo0p View Post
Wait, isn't that the whole point of bachelor parties?

I liked Stratton, not sure what you mean by honkey tonk.
Mt Snow is also in the area and it's pretty nice but I don't know what the night life looks like over there.

Flights to Montreal are barely an hour, I think that beats 5 hours of driving if you can afford it.
My soon to be brother in laws might be coming so I can't do anything that too crazy. I don't need one of them squealing on me if I were up to no good. As far as Stratton, I need something for non snowboarders to do for a couple of days. I don't think Stratton or Mt. Snow will suffice. But if you know something I don't please do tell.
deeken is offline   Reply With Quote