Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #92 (permalink)
rdot84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Everyone was sweating union? You obviously do not know wtf you're talking about. Union had a huge following on this forum. It has since died down. Flow has always gotten shit and they still do mostly from hardcore Union fans like yourself.

You've already been proven to be ignorant. Keep talking Union up like they have 0 issues while other Union users who have owned more pairs and have been using them longer than you agree with the consensus.

Keep acting like that though. People like you detract from Union. Johan already turned off a lot of potential customers with his condescending and personal attacks.

Go back to Easy Loungin.
I've really been biting my tongue with this guy. You can be informative but I swear you make it seem like your opinion is a godsend to this forum. It was mentioned that the trend on this site is no longer following union but leaning more towards flow and flux bindings.

That being said. Your opinion is your opinion and different athletic abilities, boot sizes, stance and a whole slew of other factors will determine how you like a piece of equipment. Union makes a great binding that has characteristics that other bindings cant even compare too. And yes the ratchets are a little stiff. That doesnt take anything away from how the binding itself performs.