Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #93 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdot84 View Post
I've really been biting my tongue with this guy. You can be informative but I swear you make it seem like your opinion is a godsend to this forum. It was mentioned that the trend on this site is no longer following union but leaning more towards flow and flux bindings.

That being said. Your opinion is your opinion and different athletic abilities, boot sizes, stance and a whole slew of other factors will determine how you like a piece of equipment. Union makes a great binding that has characteristics that other bindings cant even compare too. And yes the ratchets are a little stiff. That doesnt take anything away from how the binding itself performs.
Bite your tongue more. Otherwise, back up that bullshit claim you just made. Kindly point out the posts where I even insinuated that my opinion is godsend.

I manned up to my mistake of being overtly antagonistic in this initial review. I never once even hinted that I'm some pro with a shit ton of experience. The guy you are defending right now brought up his bindign experience, not me. I review gear and give opinions/advice when it's wanted.

I don't go into other people's review to trash them. I don't go into other union binding threads and trash union bindings. At most, I trash the uber fan mentality.

Now I am going to talk myself up. I didn't start this reviewing hobby until some people suggested it. I used to strictly give gear advice in the equipment sections. People saw that and asked why I don't just start reviewing.

I'm outspoken so won't argue there. I engage in debates all throughout these forums so I won't argue that either. But if you're going to say shit like I act like I'm a godsend, Fuck You. I don't use up my spare time to review for douche bags like you. I do it so people have one more opinion on the gear they are interested in. If you don't like what I do, then don't fucking read it.

You and NWO can go douche out together.

I've said this over and over and I never ever lie about my skill level. I'm a stone cold advanced intermediate rider and a flaming noob in the park. I just happen to have access to a ton of demos. Take my opinion at face value. It's just one of many.

It's easy to sit there and judge people isn't it? Hope you bit your god damn tongue off.

By the way, I can't be a godsend... I'm a fucking atheist.

Last edited by Leo; 12-08-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote