Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #94 (permalink)
rdot84

Get your panties out of a bunch. Reading this thread you have been critical of anyone who says anything contrary to you and your opinion. Ill say it again. Everyone knows union bindings have issues with the ratchets but never have you heard of those ratchets slipping or breaking. Aside from that you said in your review that the binding was unresponsive and had no dampening. And then move on to promote the flux binding.

Im just saying, your opinion is your opinion. Im no fan boy but i have to disagree with you thats all. Every other review i've read has said union bindings are some of the most responsive bindings on the market. The dampening is great again in my opinion. Maybe you should try them on something other than a skate banana.

On a side note the Forces do feel very different in ankle support. This is due to the smaller ankle strap. They give you a lot of freedom to move. Some like this feeling some dont.

All said and done i think people need t chill out. Its easy to talk tough behind a desk on a keyboard. Just remember kiddies, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Try and play nice.