Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:20 AM   #783 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasatchMan View Post
great looking truck, looks like a ton of fun, especially now.

how does such a young chap afford such a nice toy, don't you have an outback too, no offense btw
haha no problem. well i had an equally priced 1999 2wd xcab taco. It has 38,000 original miles, which i bought almost 3 years ago at 24k miles for 6,000. That truck is a whole 'nother story. The fact that i found a 99 with 24k original miles with a totally clean title and absolutely perfect everything is a total fluke. I recently sold the 2wd for 7000. Drove it for almost 3 years, put on 15k miles on it, made $1000, not bad eh And i got a pretty darn good deal on the 4x4, and the only reason i bought the 4x4 was because it too was in very very good condition. Almost perfect interior, almost perfect body, and the options i wanted. Now granted it is 3 years older and has triple the miles, so while i broke even on actual truck price, its going to cost me in maintence repairs sooner or later, which i dont mind. The subie i was borrowing from my parents for the winter, but since i found the 4x4 before the winter even started i dont need it anymore. That also causes a problem because i started the subie roll call thread thinking i was going to be driving a subie for a little while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 12-10-2011 at 01:24 AM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote