I have been to Alpine Valley everyday since Thursday.
Report *as of last night*
- All runs open except 2 beginner runs
- All high speed quads up and running
- Not crowded
- powdery on top little icy in some spots but as they keep grooming it's getting better & better
- NO terrain park features and just my guess not till at least next weekend
- NO jumps other than some natural hits or under where the guns were and those were sketchy, unless you were a more advanced rider. Scout them 1st many had an unexpected kick ramp with a big groove on the landing side and would really shoot you up. Good if you knew how to hit it.
I saw the 1st ambulance of the year there pulling someone away, no details but hope they are ok.
Taking today off from the hill this dad is tired