Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - k2 quality?
Thread: k2 quality?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
livelyjay

Right now I am up in the air about which board to get: K2 Believer or Rome Agent. Right now a big determining factor is the warranty and customer support. I have emailed K2 twice in the past three weeks asking about board sizing and haven't received any replies. Rome got back to me within a few days. K2 has a 1 year warranty on their equipment while Rome offers 2 years. I read on some reviews of the Believer that people have broken the top sheet while doing rails. This could be attributed to poor quality or the rider using the wrong size board for their weight.

Rome and Ride have great customer support from what I have experienced and read. That's a huge determining factor when purchasing equipment, as is the warranty. I would buy the K2 Believer if it was just a bit cheaper than what I can get it at right now. The Rome Agent is $25 more than the Believer, which isn't much when coupled with the warranty and great customer service.