Alright guys, I really don't want to think negative, but this forecast for our weekend won't budge. The temps this week are in the high 30's with rain Wed and Thurs. This could very well destroy the snow coverage at Crystal.
We have to make a call. I know some of you got tickets already, but is rain-checking an option? Tough on me too as I set aside time for this in the schedule with the wife.
If this weather doesn't budge, I only expect a few runs open at Crystal and definitely no trees. Let me know ASAP how everyone feels about the situation. Ron is calling Jeff about possible rain-check on our lodging.