They commented to someone that they "Plan" to open Friday. That means tentative. I'm guessing it's due to the warm weather forecasted along with two days of rain.
Eh I think you're reading too much in to that.
less than 1/2" of rainfall in the forecast is not going to cause them to close, they have 20"+ base right now. Conditions probably will not be ideal for all you powder princesses, but that's Michigan for ya.
I am very pumped. I already said I would still make the best of it as for me, it's more about meeting and riding with all of you. Even if that means on one run.
Me too. But a road trip is a road trip and good company can make it fun no matter what.