Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #98 (permalink)
Beschatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdot84 View Post
I dont know what year union bindings you were riding but the newer models are super light. And there is absolutely no dead zone. Portions of the baseplate are actually hollowed out to allow more feel under your feet. Where are you getting your info from? Im no fanboy but from my experience they are the best feeling/responsive binding. Ill deal with a ratchet issue that goes away with use. Rather have a sticky ratchet then one that loosens all the time like my cartels did.

On a side note: What boots are people using with these bindings. Union doesnt have the best adjustability so boot fit could be a huge issue. Im using 2010 Burton Hail's with footprint reduction size 9
FOR CLARIFICATION:

Im on an older model. 2009/2010. My info isn't wrong, but it makes me fucking happy as balls to see them fixing alot of issues that I had on my model.

And just an update: My right ratchet is broken and my baseplate (WTF?) cracked. Of course I ride like a god damn boss so they had it coming to them anyways.

If you guys are talking about the 2012 model, disregard my bitching.
Beschatten is offline   Reply With Quote