Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Oakley Goggles New!!!

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Cardmonkey7 
#1 ·
Hello everyone its that time again for all those that got goggles from me a while back your in luck I got some more up for grabs. Im asking 45 for non signature series and 65 for signature series and I have 2 Air brake goggles and Im asking 175 for those. If you buy more than one we can work out a deal or im open to offers I will post pics shortly. I will not hold goggles its first come first serve basis good luck guys hope you get the goggles you want.

#5 ·
for one this is the 3rd time i post goggles up in this forum they are also posted in another forum and they are 100% legit idk how else to prove it to you there has been people in here that have bought from me idk if they would post this time arround proving they're legit.

#12 ·
if any of you are registered to trusnow forum check on there same ad is posted there and theres guys there that vouch for mei have same screen name over there as well and i cant say where they came from for personal reasons but we can leave it at I know a guy.

#14 ·
Uh, who's complaining? Trying to watch out for y'all... some guy shows up with a shitton of Oakleys cheap it is suspicious. I used to be involved in the fakes trade and it's frigging easy to do, and the fakes out there are really good. However these could be perfectly legit. I was just mentioning that fact. Common sense?

#20 ·
great price... did you hijack a shipment of oakleys?

#26 ·
i've been looking for a nice daytime lense. if you ever come across any oakleys in emerald iridium let me know thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.